On safari in ChobeOur Chobe lodge lies near where the 4 countries Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe meet. The location is ideal for game viewing as it lies on the Chobe River close to the entrance to Chobe National Park.
- All luxury rooms have views of the river from their private patios as well as a ventilation system, en-suite bathroom, TV and telephone.
- Breakfasts are enjoyed at the newly designed restaurant on site.
- Keep busy with a cruise down the Chobe River and a game drive in the Chobe National Park which are included in the package.
- Additional activities involve day trips to the Victoria Falls, Health and Beauty Salon and an activities centre which are available at added costs to guests
- If availability dictates we may offer the sister lodge which has vistas over the bush. Amenities offered are similar.