Elephant Hills Resort Child Policy
Infants: 2 years and below
Children: 2 – 11 years
Children of 12 years and above are considered adults and pay the normal adult rate for both accommodation and meals
- Family rooms: there are no family rooms at the Elephant Hills. There are however a limited number of inter leading rooms.
- Inter-leading rooms or children staying in their own rooms: Maximum of 2 children staying in their own room pay 50% of twin or single rate on BB basis & pay 50% of other meals.
- Roll out beds are available in standard or deluxe rooms for children aged 0-6 years only.
- Infants: 0-2 years no charge for meals
- Children: 3-11 years charged 50% of the applicable meal rate
- Persons 12 years and over pay the full rate for meals.